Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mri 1397 mri 1397 is offline

Default convert multiple wp51dos files to ms word

we create 20 files a day and would like to convert these wp51dos files
to ms word.

thank you for reply in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can download the old WP for DOS converter from my web site
or
You could purchase File Merlin -http://www.file-convert.com/products.htm
which may (or may not) give better results
or
You could consider getting rid of the ancient WP51, move into the 21st
century and produce the documents in Word.

"mri 1397" wrote in message
we create 20 files a day and would like to convert these wp51dos files
to ms word.

thank you for reply in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mri 1397 mri 1397 is offline

--

Graham Mayor - *Word MVP

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

"mri 1397" wrote in message

we create 20 files a day and would like to convert thesewp51dosfiles
to ms word.

thank you for reply in advance.

I can not connect to your web site

Not Found
The requested URL /www.gmayor.com was not found on this server.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

It is working fine here. Try http://www.gmayor.com/Word_pages.htm

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"mri 1397" wrote in message

we create 20 files a day and would like to convert thesewp51dosfiles
to ms word.

thank you for reply in advance.

I can not connect to your web site

Not Found
The requested URL /www.gmayor.com was not found on this server.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The only time my web site will be down is when the hosting company performs
occasional maintenance.