Symbol" Missing - Help!, forum, newsgroup, Microsoft Word, help, support, Microsoft Office" /> Symbol" Missing - Help! Microsoft Word Help" /> "Insert > Symbol" Missing - Help! - Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lukabrazzi

Default "Insert > Symbol" Missing - Help!

The "Symbol " option doesn't appear in my "Insert" drop down menu. Where is
it? Has anyone seen it? There is no little arrow at the bottom of the menu
indicating more options. Any information on the whereabouts of my "Symbol"
option would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!