wildkitten

Default Changing language for all permanently should be easy to find/use

The Set Language feature in word appears to be redundant. I change the
language to AU English and it continually changes back to US English. Setting
AU English as the default also has no effect.

I only just found out that I can change the language for everything in the
seperate language settings program. However, I cannot use this at uni due to
security settings and it seems really odd to have a seperate program for this
when there is already a (somewhat redundant) function for this within word.

Please can you link the two so that when you go to the settings from within
word, you can change the settings in the language settings program. Either
that, or make the one within word stay at what it's set to.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.