Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stressed in Tampa

Default change floating graphic to inline graphic

I am working on a document that someone else created - and I'm just cleaning
it up. There are many graphics in the document and I don't know exactly how
they were placed. I do know that they are all floating graphics. Ick. I
need to change graphics to inline graphics, so that the caption feature will
actually generate at list of figures. When I select the graphic and then go
to format - graphic, I am unable to access the layout menu. Any suggestions?