Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CHein

Default Where can I find a 'tick' symbol for use in Word?

I want to be able to place a tick to mark facts correct in a Word document.
My version of Office does not have one. From where can I download one?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Use InsertSymbol to locate the appropriate character. For example,
you can find (at least) one in the Wingdings font.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"CHein" wrote in message
I want to be able to place a tick to mark facts correct in a Word

document.
My version of Office does not have one. From where can I download

one?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Glad I could help, and thank you for the feedback.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP