Golpher

Default mail merge only prints one label per page

I am using Word 2002 and a Works data base to print labels. After running
the Wizard and selecting all the records, only one label per page is
printing. I entered the correct label type (Avery 15160) and have the
correct template.

Further, when I try to preview the the file after the mail merge, only the
first record shows up.

I have no idea why this is happening.
Doug Robbins

You missed the step to Propogate the merge fields to each label on the
sheet.

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP