Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ijuabraham ijuabraham is offline

Default HOW TO MAKE BLINKING WORDS IN WORD?

when we prepare a document in word or in execl, i need some words or sentence
must be blinking. is it possible or not?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: HOW TO MAKE BLINKING WORDS IN WORD?

Yes, it is possible to make words or sentences blink in Microsoft Word. Here's how you can do it:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and create a new document.
  2. Type the word or sentence that you want to make blink.
  3. Highlight the word or sentence.
  4. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon.
  5. Click on the arrow next to the "Font" section.
  6. In the "Font" dialog box, check the box next to "Text Effects."
  7. Click on "Animation" in the "Text Effects" tab.
  8. Choose the animation effect that you want to use. For example, "Blinking Background" will make the text blink.
  9. Click "OK" to apply the animation effect to the selected text.

Your word or sentence should now be blinking. You can adjust the speed of the blinking by going back to the "Animation" section and choosing a different speed. Keep in mind that this effect may not work in all versions of Microsoft Word and may not be visible in some file formats.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

ijuabraham wrote:
when we prepare a document in word or in execl, i need some words or
sentence must be blinking. is it possible or not?

In Word versions up to 2003, you can select the part of the text, go to
Format Font Text Effects, and select "blinking background". I don't have
an older version of Excel any more, so I don't know whether it offered the
same effect.

The text effects were removed from Office 2007 programs, partly because
they're so annoying.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The short answer is no.
In Word 2003 and earlier you can format font ext teffects blinking
background, which is as near as Word will allow.
In Word 2007 the command seems to have been removed from the dialog, but you
can still add the effect by macro

Sub Blink()
Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationBlinkingBackground
End Sub

ijuabraham wrote:
when we prepare a document in word or in execl, i need some words or
sentence must be blinking. is it possible or not?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
live4fun live4fun is offline

Yes, in Word, go Ctrl+D, or go Format then Font, go to special effects and
you can choose blinking background

"ijuabraham" wrote:

when we prepare a document in word or in execl, i need some words or sentence
must be blinking. is it possible or not?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bod Bod is offline

What about all the other text effects? Las Vegas lights, marching ants, etc?
I looked in the new, frustratingly inane, talking help, and it referred to
"text effects" as the emboss, strikethrough dialogue - referring to a
different set of options under the name of what is no longer available,
rather than just saying "we removed this functionality"?

ijuabraham wrote:
when we prepare a document in word or in execl, i need some words or
sentence must be blinking. is it possible or not?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Option Explicit
Sub AT1()
Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationBlinkingBackground
End Sub
Sub AT2()
Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationLasVegasLights
End Sub
Sub AT3()
Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationMarchingBlackAnts
End Sub
Sub AT4()
Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationMarchingRedAnts
End Sub
Sub AT5()
Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationShimmer
End Sub
Sub AT6()
Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationSparkleText
End Sub
Sub AT7()
Selection.Font.Animation = wdAnimationNone
End Sub

ijuabraham wrote:
when we prepare a document in word or in execl, i need some words or
sentence must be blinking. is it possible or not?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] mahn22608@gmail.com is offline

On Friday, October 31, 2008 at 7:06:05 PM UTC+6, ijuabraham wrote:
when we prepare a document in word or in execl, i need some words or sentence
must be blinking. is it possible or not?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ammammata Ammammata is offline

Il giorno Wed 10 Jul 2019 10:47:59a, ** ha inviato su
microsoft.public.word.docmanagement il messaggio
. Vediamo cosa

http://www.wordbanter.com/showthread.php?p=498363

--