Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John John is offline

Default How do I add radio buttons to a form that will be protected?

I was able to produce a protected template for users to fill out using forms,
but I want to include radio buttons as selections in a coupe of sections. Is
this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Metlon Beth Metlon is offline

What application (and version) did you use to create the template?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"John" wrote in message
I was able to produce a protected template for users to fill out using
forms,
but I want to include radio buttons as selections in a coupe of sections.
Is
this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...FmFldChbxs.htm

John wrote:
I was able to produce a protected template for users to fill out
using forms, but I want to include radio buttons as selections in a
coupe of sections. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

In short, you can't. You can add a check box but not an option button.

Well...actually you can, using the Control toolbox, but that also requires
VBA knowledge. If you are going to go that route then the recommendation is
to use a UserForm instead of form fields for data entry.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/