Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Steph

Default protecting text boxes

I have created a survey using word. I have created a table in which I have
arranged all my text, text boxed & check boxes & am happy with the layout,
look etc. I have locked the document using the lock icon. HOwever, when I
have tested the form teh check boxes work but the text boxes don't can
someone pls help, as I have spent all day trying to figure this out & am sick
of looking at it now

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Steph

Apologies, I am new to using this system but I can't find the second post and
the original didn't help.

I'm still having the same problem

"Steph" wrote in message
I have created a survey using word. I have created a table in which I

have
arranged all my text, text boxed & check boxes & am happy with the layout,
look etc. I have locked the document using the lock icon. HOwever, when

have tested the form teh check boxes work but the text boxes don't can
someone pls help, as I have spent all day trying to figure this out & am

sick
of looking at it now

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Steph

Could someone pls, pls, pls help, I have 300 surveys to send out as part of
my dissertation & I can't get the text box to work. It's probably something
simple but I didn't understand the last response on here

"Steph" wrote in message
I have created a survey using word. I have created a table in which I

have
arranged all my text, text boxed & check boxes & am happy with the layout,
look etc. I have locked the document using the lock icon. HOwever, when

have tested the form teh check boxes work but the text boxes don't can
someone pls help, as I have spent all day trying to figure this out & am

sick
of looking at it now

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Unless this is a different problem from the issue posted elsewhere, the
problem is that you have used a text box from the Control Toolbox instead of
a text form field from the Forms toolbar.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

This question has been answered in at least two other places where you

have
previously posted it. Please refer to those answers.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.