Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Michele

Default Comment change

I have a two part question. I am trying to import a Word doc with comments
into a Pub document (all are 2003). I am doing so because the finished
project is drawing off both Word, and Excel and I wanted to put all these
odds and ends in a nice little Publisher package with graphics. So I tried to
import my Word documents. When I did so, I lost the comments which I want
viewable. The formatting got all screwy and basically, all the text imported
over but nothing else. which I couldn't figure out how to do so, and since
there weren't a whole lot of comments anyway, I simply added quotes to my
text in Publisher Later, I tried to see if I could copy the comments
separately. I was playing around trying to do just that, I got a box
offering me some options that I couldn't answer so I got out of it and
decided to just go back and add them manually. But, as I went back to the
original Word document with the comments, all of them now have " [M1], [M2]
etc ... I exited out and reopened and that still appears on all my comments
in several documents. I don't want them in there! I tried to edit the
comments and it doesn't allow me to change the comment header or title.