teacherpat

Default How can I find "doodle" fonts that disappeared from my computer?

I had 21 "doodle"fonts-ex. doodle dot, doodle dash, doodle double dash,
doodle daisy, doodle kid, etc. They all disappeared from my computer for no
reason. Does anyone know where to find them? Thank you.

Jezebel

type: doodle +fonts into Google. Any number of places will be happy to
provide them.

"teacherpat" wrote in message
I had 21 "doodle"fonts-ex. doodle dot, doodle dash, doodle double dash,
doodle daisy, doodle kid, etc. They all disappeared from my computer for
no
reason. Does anyone know where to find them? Thank you.

HOW TO CHANGE FONTS FROM DEVICE FONTS? font Microsoft Word Help 2 January 29th 05 05:53 PM
Find and Replace anomaly BruceM Microsoft Word Help 7 January 18th 05 06:47 PM
Fonts 2003 SJH Page Layout 0 January 13th 05 03:59 PM
One of my fonts has disappeared in Word Dugie Microsoft Word Help 5 January 6th 05 06:31 PM
missing fonts mandolinwind61 Microsoft Word Help 0 December 29th 04 10:41 PM