USPS Label Printing

Old August 31st 06, 04:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JeremyH1982

Default USPS Label Printing

Hello,

I have a USPS Label 228 that I would love to feed through the printer.

Unfortunately, I can't. Only because I don't know how.

So, I have an HP Color LaserJet 3700DTN; using USPS Label #228.
I would love to either create a custom label print or have a template do it
for me.
Preferably a template. But anything will work just so long as it works.

How do I start this project?
Old September 1st 06, 06:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Ten minutes with the aid of a ruler and the new label tool from the label
wizard options and you can create any label format. It makes things easier
if you start with a standard label format that is close to yours.

Did you checkout the supplier's web site for a template?

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old September 1st 06, 09:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JeremyH1982

Yes, I did check www.usps.com; for the template.

Unfortunately, they didn't have one. Or maybe i'm just not seeing one. I
should call them. But I've been working on getting the measurements and
everything, but I still haven't gotten it right yet. Plus the printer doesn't
even recognize the label. I don't know if I can do it on this printer.