Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tweedpipe tweedpipe is offline

Default Word 2007: apparently undeletable bold lines across page: help!

In Word 2007, by pressing CTRL and then something, I have created bold lines
across the page which are apparently undeletable. When the document is
printed they print too. Can someone please help.

Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

That was my first guess as well, but the reference to the Ctrl key
confused me.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Probably the same as in previous versions; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"tweedpipe" wrote in message
In Word 2007, by pressing CTRL and then something, I have created

bold
lines
across the page which are apparently undeletable. When the document

is
printed they print too. Can someone please help.

Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Same here.

"tweedpipe" wrote in message
In Word 2007, by pressing CTRL and then something, I have created

bold
lines
across the page which are apparently undeletable. When the document

is
printed they print too. Can someone please help.

Many thanks.

I keep getting bold, black lines down the page when I hit enter! Drsims Microsoft Word Help 1 April 7th 07 07:51 PM
Lines per page in WORD 2007 CDY Page Layout 1 March 19th 07 01:28 PM
lines become bold Kram Page Layout 2 March 16th 07 01:31 AM
Word doesn't like the internet apparently CommMajor Microsoft Word Help 0 December 22nd 05 04:45 AM
Every Two Lines Printing In Bold Ward Microsoft Word Help 1 October 15th 05 10:34 PM