Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Interesado Interesado is offline

Default I'm using a Compaq Presario laptop, It is set in spanish. How can.

I'm looking for the accents, questioon marks and others characters on the key
board in my Compaq Presario laptop.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Change the keyboard language (input language) in Control Panel.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Interesado" wrote in message
news
I'm looking for the accents, questioon marks and others characters on the
key
board in my Compaq Presario laptop.

How to apply accents in Spanish using Spanish keyboard? DTaboada Microsoft Word Help 4 October 24th 07 03:09 PM
Need to add spanish accents to existing spanish words in english f Randal Microsoft Word Help 1 May 11th 07 09:23 PM
How recover certification for Word 2003 trial in Compaq Computers? Gilson Microsoft Word Help 1 March 31st 07 06:51 PM
New Laptop Krissy Microsoft Word Help 2 September 6th 06 09:56 PM
How can I put Spanish and French accents using a laptop? Kenneth Microsoft Word Help 2 February 13th 05 02:44 AM