James2000 James2000 is offline
Junior Member

Default Insert (embed) MP3 file into Word 2007 (or 97-2003) and display as icon

Hi All,

Is it possible to insert (embed) an audio MP3 file into Word 2007 (or 97-2003) and display it as an icon embedded in the word document?

I have tried Insert - Object - Media Clip, but this appears to link the audio file and the icon does not work after the separate audio file has been deleted.

I have tried Insert - Object - Package, but this freezes or hangs Word to 'Not Responding' status.

Thank you for your time,
James