Xzarem Xzarem is offline
Junior Member

Default Numbering problem

Hi,
I have problem with numbering. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...tywanieft.jpg/ As you can see in this picture there are different distances between position 9 and 10 and in the subsequent from the number to the word . Does anyone know what should I change to align all numbers?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The "problem" is simply that you are relying on the Default Tab Stops.
All you need to do is add a Tab in the Style you're using for the
numbered list that will accommodate your two-digit numbers. If you get
to 100, you might need to move the tab a little more.

To add a tab in the current paragraph, click in the ruler above the
text.

To add a tab in a style, maybe the easiest way to do it is to put it
where you want it in a paragraph using that style, then right-click in
that paragraph, scroll down to "Styles," and choose "Update Nnn style
to match current selection."

On Feb 26, 11:45*am, Xzarem wrote:
Hi,
I have problem with numbering.http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...anieft.jpg/*As you

--
Xzarem

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://wordfaqs.mvps.org/NumberAlignment2007.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Xzarem" skrev i meddelandet

Hi,
I have problem with numbering.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...tywanieft.jpg/ As you
can see in this picture there are different distances between position 9
and 10 and in the subsequent from the number to the word . Does anyone
know what should I change to align all numbers?

--
Xzarem

TOC numbering problem Dungeon Rat Tables 5 May 25th 07 10:07 PM
I'm having the same numbering problem, i.e., MarvInBoise Microsoft Word Help 5 December 27th 06 09:23 AM
Numbering problem Heni Page Layout 4 November 28th 06 06:19 PM
Numbering Problem Littlebear Page Layout 1 June 7th 06 08:24 AM
numbering problem Dave Mailmerge 1 May 25th 06 08:53 PM