Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kksumlin kksumlin is offline

Default Newsletter Template

I picked a Word template for my newsletter with a color scheme that matches
my logo. Once I completed it and sent it by email, using the Send To command
from the File menu, it showed up without the color background that it had in
the template. How can I fix this? It looks much sharper with the colors.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Are you sending the document as an actual e-mail message? If so, I believe
your e-mail application must support HTML formatting for backgrounds to work
properly.

Alternatively, you could send the file as an attachment to an e-mail
message; assuming that the recipient has Word, he or she would then see the
original formatting as you created it.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP