Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lawassist lawassist is offline

Default saving a word document

Sometimes when I save a document I get this window that pops up and says
"This file contains repairs amde to it by Word. Saving the file will.......
the you view the repairs before saving teh file. How do I get this Window to
stop popping up. It does not happen to just one document all the time.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Can you see a pattern, that is, is there a certain set of documents that are
affected by this (for example, the documents are created from the same
template)?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP