Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tjc tjc is offline

Default Quick Styles

while I was doing some home work for school, I changed some of my quick
styles for my assignments, now I can not seem to get them back to my word
2007 default settings. Can anyone please help me? I need to reset them to my
orginal settings so I can finish my work. Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

To reset all of your quick styles in the current document, do the following:
Click the Home tab of the ribbon. In the Styles group, click Change Styles |
Style Set | Word 2007.

Note that if you want to reset a particular style, just modify it manually.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP