Phyllis M. Kahn Phyllis M. Kahn is offline
Junior Member

Question Referred here by Outlook on emails

Since Outlook was installed, I can NOT copy any pages after the first. Canon checked this out thoroughly, including sending me an email with multiple pages. It copied well. Since emails go thru Outlook, I can NOT copy more than the first page. There must be something amiss with Outlook. I have read everything that MIGHT even pertain to this problem. I can't find an answer. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Referred here by Outlook on emails

You'll have to describe more in detail what you are trying to do. What,
exactly, are you copying? Or are you referring to printing multiple copies?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP