Dustin119

Default Tab wont increase indent on bullets or number lists. How can i

This remedy is not working for me for some reason. The box is checked in the
Tools/AutoCorrect/AutoCorrect As You Go menu, yet my tab key is still not
increasing and decreasing the value of the numbered list.

Any more remedies out there for this very annoying problem?

"beaner" wrote:

Instead of using the Tab, try using the margin bars at the top of your doc if
you have the margin horizontal ruler showing. That is much easier and is
more precise. To turn it on, go to View and click on ruler.

"Tom9283" wrote:

Topic says it all. Randomly Tab stopped increasing indentation for bullet and
number lists. If i press it now, the bullet stays where it was, but the
cursor moves 5 spaces over, like a normal paragraph tab does.

This is highly annoying, please help!