Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
fox

Default How to change the line spacing in a letter?

I got a letter, I think she create by letter wizard or autotext, but the
problem is she don't want the line spacing between address, name, title, and
so on. I check the paragraph setting, it's single line, but it won't affect
the whole letter. Anyone know how to change it? Thank you.

Fox