Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Violet McCormick via OfficeKB.com

Default Creating Test With Answers

I need to create multiple choice tests with the answers next to the questions, but hidden until the test is completed.
The one taking the test can then click once and all the answers will be revealed (uncovered).

How can I go about accomplishing this task using MS Word 2000, and or Word 97?

When creating a letter how do I sign it on behalf of someone else. Andrea Coates Microsoft Word Help 0 January 17th 05 11:45 PM
Using Mail Merge for Creating a Document of Biographies... Sam Clarke Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 04:28 PM
Creating one document with multiple pages of labels AGREM_WebMaster Page Layout 1 December 22nd 04 03:02 PM
Creating Address List Mits Mailmerge 1 December 18th 04 04:47 PM
Using Mail Merge for Creating a Document of Biographies... Sam Clarke Mailmerge 1 December 17th 04 10:17 AM