Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kelly Kelly is offline

Default Mouse not Working in Word 2007

Like other posts I cannot get the mouse to work within a Word 07' Document.
It works within the ribbon area and in every other program on my computer.

Has anyone found a solution? The program is alos freezing when trying to
close. The problems started simultaneously. therefore I think they are
related.