Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
inlove1121

Default text box won't print

I have a document will not print out the text boxes that I have created.
They all have text in them but when I click print preview or attempt to print
them I get black pages. Text shows clearly on screen but will not print.

I would like to get this document to print all text and graphics behind it.

Using Microsoft Word 2003