Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
des des is offline

Default Insert picture into table - no picture?

Hi
I'm trying to insert a picture into a table, but the image isn't showing,
only a placeholder. If I select and resize, then I see it, but otherwise not.
How to do tell Word 2007 that I always want to see the picture.
See this has happened in some of my documents from Word 2000 - placeholders,
no pictures, which is a problem - I have hundreds of images in word docs -
irreplaceable.
Thanks, Des
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

It sounds like you are showing placeholders instead of the images. Click the
Microsoft Office Button, click Word Options, and then click Advanced. In the
Show Document Content options, make sure Show Picture Placeholders isn't
selected.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Co-author of Word 2007 Inside Out: