Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] cristinaculquib@gmail.com is offline

Default { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } How to remove?

gracias.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] m.heimensem@student.rug.nl is offline

On Friday, February 12, 2010 10:54:01 PM UTC+1, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Thank you so much!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] munkhsukh.j@gmail.com is offline

thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] lbramakrishnan@gmail.com is offline

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 3:24:01 AM UTC+5:30, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Thanking You.... MI...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] kitheletsane@gmail.com is offline

On Saturday, 13 February 2010 01:30:05 UTC+2, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

"LFD3290" wrote in message
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Thank you Suzan. Great help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] oloo.kadenge@gmail.com is offline

thanks suzanne. it has really helped me
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] maria.zeifue@gmail.com is offline

On Saturday, 13 February 2010 12:30:05 UTC+13, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

"LFD3290" wrote in message
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

OMG Thank You so much! You just made my day or better my week!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] tomaszborgul@gmail.com is offline

W dniu pi±tek, 12 lutego 2010 22:54:01 UTC+1 u¿ytkownik LFD3290 napisa³:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Thanks it works
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] lukaszbuchnajzer@gmail.com is offline

Thank You!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] dorkvader999@gmail.com is offline

Thank you, thank you, thank you! My cat had walked on my keyboard and I had idea what she'd done!! The solution was so simple.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] jp@whatcantwedo.com is offline

On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 5:30:05 PM UTC-6, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

"LFD3290" wrote in message
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!! I cant tell you how friggin annoying this was and how long I was just dealing with it... Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] rasedulislam@yahoo.com is offline

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 3:54:01 AM UTC+6, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Thanks

Rasedul
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] navleen3@gmail.com is offline

On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 6:30:05 PM UTC-5, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

"LFD3290" wrote in message
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] alfredmasenga@gmail.com is offline

thank you very much
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] pettroenergy@gmail.com is offline

Thanks a lot Suzanne S. Banhill

I just clicked Alt+F9, and my problem, which took my 2 hours, was resolved in a second or two...

Allah bless you...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] mselby454@gmail.com is offline

On Friday, 12 February 2010 21:54:01 UTC, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Alt F9 worked for me. Thanks. But why, Microsoft?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Alt+F9 shows/hide field codes; it's a very useful shortcut, because you can
verify that your field code is correct, if a field result displays something
unexpected. Of course, you can also display field codes and edit them
manually, where they reside in the document. It's actually a powerful tool.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
On Friday, 12 February 2010 21:54:01 UTC, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Alt F9 worked for me. Thanks. But why, Microsoft?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] dhaval.gadher111@gmail.com is offline

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 3:24:01 AM UTC+5:30, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Thank you so much..
Regarding this solution
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] frederique.prince.thauvette@gmail.com is offline

I love you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] bheki.matshiga@gmail.com is offline

THANK U SUZANNE IT WORK U A STAR

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] vignesh.gouthaman@gmail.com is offline

That was easy! Thanks Suzanne!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] azamdemon@gmail.com is offline

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 5:54:01 AM UTC+8, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] maryjanegelacio@rocketmail.com is offline

thank for the post it helps me a lot
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] herset1954@gmail.com is offline

Thank you sir, all clear..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] herset1954@gmail.com is offline

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] write.right.co@gmail.com is offline

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 5:54:32 AM UTC-4, wrote:
THANK U SUZANNE IT WORK U A STAR

i am using word for mac and need to replace { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with a numerical page number.

Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] divaphysics@gmail.com is offline

On Saturday, 13 February 2010 05:00:05 UTC+5:30, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

-- Thanks lot ...
http://word.mvps.org

"LFD3290" wrote in message
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] yogeshgniot@gmail.com is offline

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 3:24:01 AM UTC+5:30, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

thanks, for ur answer.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] yfanbishop@gmail.com is offline

On Friday, 12 February 2010 21:54:01 UTC, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

I like to start an organisation charge, would you kindly advice

Regards
Fab
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] rupeshkp728@gmail.com is offline

thanks

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 5:00:05 AM UTC+5:30, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Press Alt+F9.

http://word.mvps.org

"LFD3290" wrote in message
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] cherrylimst@gmail.com is offline

在 2010å¹´2月13日星期å…* UTC+8上åˆ5:54:01,LFD3290写é“:

How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

thank u so much for the answer!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] deeprobhattacharyya@gmail.com is offline

Thanksa lot, I was facing this same problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] mjohnson2469@gmail.com is offline

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I was preparing to turn in a paper and this occurred along with a TOC issue. Alt F9 fixed it all.

Thank you again!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] nomanjaved2011@gmail.com is offline

Thank You....! You save my time...!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] trang91tn@gmail.com is offline

Thank u very much
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] 22njones@orangecsd.org is offline

Thank you!! This was driving me insane!!!

--

PLEASE NOTE: This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and, therefore, may be subject to disclosure upon request under Ohio law. However, if electronic communications contain student records or medical information, they shall be maintained as confidential to the fullest extent of the law. If you have received this electronic communication erroneously, please notify the sender immediately.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] byanto88@gmail.com is offline

On Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 1:54:01 AM UTC+4, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Thanks a lot Suzanne. Even this answer coming from year 2010, it still useful for me in year 2015. Since 2 days I'm struggling on how to resolve this issue. Looks like I do the changes, but not realize what I'm doing.
Thanks for your exact answer.

Budhi S.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] james.micheletti40@gmail.com is offline

On Friday, February 12, 2010 at 2:54:01 PM UTC-7, LFD3290 wrote:
How do I remove { PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT } from my footer and replace with
numerical page numbering?

Does this phrase "mergeformat" have anything to do with the lines going through my typed essay--part sentences and part lines? The lines are a series of dashes with a dot underneath each dash. Familiar? How to fix this and get my typed material back on screen?
Jim Micheletti
Orem Public Library
Orem, UTAH
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] sshah.triforce@gmail.com is offline

Thank you

MERGEFORMAT [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 October 11th 06 06:23 AM
\* MERGEFORMAT error Colin44 Page Layout 1 May 3rd 06 09:16 AM
MERGEFORMAT problem frank Mailmerge 2 November 29th 05 09:22 PM
Mergeformat field kharrison Microsoft Word Help 6 February 17th 05 03:38 AM
HELP!!! How do I use the /*Mergeformat switch Karry Cannon Mailmerge 1 January 12th 05 11:16 PM