jpmccusa

Default How do i restore extra fonts to "Insert symbol"?

I recently had to reenter office 2000 and I lost most of the fonts in the
insert symbol function. How do i restor all of them?
Klaus Linke

"jpmccusa" wrote:
I recently had to reenter office 2000 and I lost most of the fonts
in the insert symbol function. How do i restor all of them?

You can copy/paste any font name from the font dropdown into the dialog, or type
the name in the "Insert Symbol" dialog, and that font will display.
In Word2000, only fonts that are likely to contain lots of symbols (symbol
fonts, larger Unicode fonts) are displayed in the font dropdown of the dialog. I
think this was done for performance (... even as it is, the dialog can take a
few seconds to display the first time you open it), and that can't be changed.

Regards,
Klaus