marty36999

Default where can I get a basic word overview for teaching purposes?

it seems the trainings offered by microsoft on thier trainings page contains
everything BUT the initial "welcome to word" type basic information for
starters. How can I find some of that type of information/curriculum for
teaching a small class?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Have you tried Google? There are SCADS of sites out there with that
information but I should caution you that that information is copyrighted.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]