Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David D. David D. is offline

Default How do I show the document title bar on a microsoft word document?

How do I show the document title bar when opening a word document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The Document title bar is the blue bar above the Word window and should
always be displayed? Do you perhaps mean that you want to add the document
path to the title bar? In which case you need to add the line
ActiveWindow.Caption = ActiveDocument.FullName
to an autoopen macro in the normal template