Al-r

Default HOW DO YOU INSERT A SCANNED SIGNATURE INTO 'STATIONERY'?

We would like to insert a scanned hand written signature into a peice of
Outlook 2003 stationery created from one of our templates. We have managed
to do this with a bitmap signature image, but all you see is the box where it
should be with a little red cross. Any ideas?
Richard Neville

The vendor of the digitized signature should have provided a key code to
enter it. Mine is Alt-0167, for example. If you can make the signature
appear anywhere, just copy it to your template.

"Al-r" wrote in message
We would like to insert a scanned hand written signature into a peice of
Outlook 2003 stationery created from one of our templates. We have
managed
to do this with a bitmap signature image, but all you see is the box where
it
should be with a little red cross. Any ideas?

hugh jass

I would convert the bitmap BMP to GIF using imaging software or irfanview
(do a search, it's free) and then insert it wherever you want in your
document.
I do this all the time without fail.
Try to drag and drop from the windows explorer to the desired location in
your document.
You can then use the picture tool to position the picture properly.
all the best,
hj