Fla Susie

Default Cannot print envelopes in Office 2003 (Word)

Everything was working fine printing "Envelopes and Labels" on size 10
envelopes and size 6 3/4 envelopes until today and now I cannot print any
addresses correctly on either of these envelopes. Sometimes only part of
them will print, other times the print will be very tiny. I have Canon Pixma
iP4000 printer and spent great length on phone with them today and seems as
if there is no problem with the printer. They say it is Word where the
problem lies. Help!
Graham Mayor

Well they would say that wouldn't they?

Start by uninstalling the printer driver, then re-install it again. Next see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm followed by the
trouble shooting tips at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

Download the sample envelopes from my web site and see if they print
correctly. While there see
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Fla Susie wrote:
Everything was working fine printing "Envelopes and Labels" on size 10
envelopes and size 6 3/4 envelopes until today and now I cannot print
any addresses correctly on either of these envelopes. Sometimes only
part of them will print, other times the print will be very tiny. I
have Canon Pixma iP4000 printer and spent great length on phone with
them today and seems as if there is no problem with the printer.
They say it is Word where the problem lies. Help!

Fla Susie

Thank you VERY MUCH for your wealth of information. Yes, everything seems to
be working great (at this time)!!!!!!!! I have placed your website in my
favorites for future references. Thank you again for your timely help.