Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Escape Escape is offline

Default stop putting United States of America at the bottom of an address

How can I stop Word from putting United States of America at the bottom of an
address imjported from Microsoft Outlook
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

See: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/insword.htm
and http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;q134901
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Escape" wrote:

How can I stop Word from putting United States of America at the bottom of an
address imjported from Microsoft Outlook

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word should not put United States of America at the bottom of the address if
you use the Postal_Address field and set the Windows regional settings to
United States.

You may find the macro at http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm useful.