Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charlie''s CA Charlie''s CA is offline

Default Difficulty getting second line of bulleted test to align properly

I'm using Word 2003, and am having difficulty getting the second line of text
in a bulleted list to indent to match the line above. See example below:

€¢ Weekly capital labor submission for Construction Department, as well as
submissions from other offices.
€¢

I would like "submissions from other offices" to indent and align with the
text above.
If I remove the bullet format, type the second line, and reapply the bullet
for the next line, the bullets no longer line up.

Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Either set the style you're using for the bulleted paragraphs to have
a Hanging Indent, or make one using the triangles in the ruler at the
top of the window.

If you adjust the ruler in the first example, then when you type Enter
at the end of the paragraph, you'll get a bulleted paragraph with the
same indent you set.

(But if it's going to be used again in the document, do it in the
style.)

On Nov 7, 11:08*am, Charlie''s CA
wrote:
I'm using Word 2003, and am having difficulty getting the second line of text
in a bulleted list to indent to match the line above. *See example below:

• * *Weekly capital labor submission for Construction Department, as well as
submissions from other offices.
• * *

I would like "submissions from other offices" to indent and align with the
text above.
If I remove the bullet format, type the second line, and reapply the bullet
for the next line, the bullets no longer line up.

Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charlie''s CA Charlie''s CA is offline

Default Difficulty getting second line of bulleted test to align prope

Thank you! It worked like a charm.