400.000 EURO - JOB

Default I RECEIVED THIS MAIL:

I RECEIVED THIS MAIL:

YOU WANT KNOWLEDGE AS WELL AS END ONLY 4,- EUR OVER 400,000 EURS
BECOMING?

With your PC, of at home from, with 30 minutes and ONLY 4,- Euro?
THEN HARVEST NOW EXPANSE

The idea behind it is conceivably simple:

Everything what you need only do, is to be passed along this letter.
It is no fairy tale; it is not illegally - it functions really!!
After that you have not the slightest work therewith.
A large economy-newspaper became also on this program attentive and came
after careful test to the result that this program is a simple and above ALL
LEGAL type to earn money.
Other this program so would be chosen otherwise no longer.
Equal whether you are housewife, working that which is sought, employee ,
more independent, amateur or pro, here each has the same chance!
You need no previous knowledge, have a free time arrangement and go no
obligations at all on.
You can operate this program also as a next to-salary.
Above all however nimm this program seriously.

SHORTLY TO ME:
I am named Markus Rehn, and this program middle had received February 2005
per mail.
At present I was unemployed.
My former business had streamlined and must me I with opportunity-job
through fight. No good exit situation therefore for me.
I was sceptical because I not first was able to grasp it, how that should be
possible, with ONLY simple 4,- Euro to earn 400,000 Euros.
That occurred me incredibly. But what I then had to lose except 4,- Euro.
Moreover my guilt heaped itself in the bank. My Dispo - credit was covered
already previously, ask must so that I at my family and friends for money
(no good feeling if one has guilt. I can guarantee that each, was that not
in such a situation).
After short considering however I began can buy myself to laugh, what I
already for 4,- Euro magnificent. Other networks - hundreds of Euro demanded
business start-capital.
And what is if this program is the "famous straw", with which I come again
on the legs?
Do I have this mail - received letter through chance?
If the program really klappt , can construct me I a characteristic business,
a "home-business".
And if I would not try it, I not also will know it. Therefore I "invested "
4,- Euro.
I WAS SHOCKED, WHEN I LOOK ON MY PAYPAL-ACCOUNT!!
If I think today after almost 3 months back, my "investment" of 4 calculated
itself,- EUR (I must in the thought again smile), MORE than. I paid my guilt
at the bank, family and friends.
I recovered comes until now (the end of April 2005) over 81.372,- EUR on my
Paypal-account and it more and more in addition.
THE ONLY WHAT I AM YOU NOW RATE, TAKE THIS PROGRAM SERIOUSLY.
I get that grey if I think, that I would have "almost" deleted these mails.
************************************************** *****************************************
An example, how much you can earn through this program at money, you see
below if ONLY 10 persons participate in this program.

This program needs only 4,- Euro "start - capital" by what means it is also
very lucrative and successful. FOR ME, IT IS NOW EVEN THE MOST FAVORABLE WAY
TO THE INDEPENDENCE.

An example if ONLY 10 persons participate in this program:

5Th plain - your 10 participants
4Th plain - its 100 participants
3Rd plain - its 1,000 participants
2Nd plain - its 10,000 participants
1St plain - its 100,000 participants

You reached the 1te plain, that is, you erhälst now 400,000 Euros.
Here, you are now out of the game with 100,000 xs 4,- Euro on your account
400,000 Euros!!

Would ask you now once yourself:

- Which goals do you have? Wealth, prosperity, car , world trip, financial
security and freedom?

YOU CAN IT REACHING WITH YOUR PROGRAMS - PARTICIPATION.

Do - you think also that it more than 10 persons gives , that for that
gladly 4,- Euro remaining have in order to make from that a fortune?
Do - you believe also that it many people gives, who want to earn gladly
money, moreover on a very simple , effective and LEGAL type?

You participated first once in this system, you will have, above all already
, see fills so much joke if you like itself your account with money.
YOU HAVE STRAIGHT LINE THE BEST COMBINATION OF INTERNET + NETWORK-MARKETING
BEFORE YOU.
Approach this program so many people let you how can and want. The more, the
more salary you.

The example above stands for ONLY 10 participants. Participate...place you
now before, how much money you salary , if 100 people has (it with you also
gekribbelt in the thought?)
And that with this so simple and for each principle... of intelligible
HERE IS NEED WHAT YOU SIMPLY TO DOING FOR THAT ...
What we require now, is a fast possibility to transfer money.
We need an "internet bank". The solution is PayPal.
PayPal is a subsidiary of Ebay and offers the certain transfer
Of money into 56 countries simply per e-mail address.

1. a PREMIUMS-ACCOUNT cost-free BASIS Opens in PayPal in order to be able to
receive also credit-cards-payments.
https://www.paypal.com
2. would Send at the e-mail address 1st standing at position per PayPal 4,-
Euro.
( in -use-purpose- please indicate:" WOULD SET ME FAVOR ON YOUR MAIL-LIST")
Now you establish just a service. THIS IS 1000% industrial trade union
LEGAL! You request a legitimate service and pay for that!
If you send your payment of 4,- Euro to the first address in the list , tu
it with a large large smile on your face, because, "like you seeing ,
harvest you!" Here the present list:

Position 1.
Position 2.

Position 3.

Position 4.

Position 5.

3. would Copy this letter, would open your letter program and would join the
letter there on.

The mail-address deletes now behind position 1.
The mail-address moves now behind position 2nd towards the top to 1.
The mail-address moves now behind position 3rd towards the top to 2.
The mail-address moves now behind position 4. Towards the top to 3.
The mail-address moves now behind position 5. Towards the top to 4.

Position 5th is now empty - would write here your mail-address a (the same
like in PayPal)

It is worthwhile to indicate a mail-address from 50 megabytes storages if
you work rarely at the PC.

You erhälst the payments per mail. Very simply, or?
Through the sending of this mail - letter and the payment over E-MAIL the
answer time is. EXTREMELY quickly. TRANSITION-INTERNET ELECTRONIC! Therefore
it lasts inundated becomes only some days for those 4,- Euro payments until
your PayPal account therewith!

A WORD OF THE WARNING:
Stops you exactly at this instructions!! - This system only so can bring
also the desired success.
Was honestly at the same time. This program is based upon the honesty and
courtesy of the participants. All other lets lose you only a quantity of
money and the confidence at this system.
Would keep in mind, the persons before you in the list earned it to stand at
the position. These persons also first enabled it you to participate in this
program.
Let do not mislead you your E-MAILS address at position 1 thereto join to
acquire around quickly money! It does not function so! If you that reach do
you ONLY the people whom you send directly the E-MAILS to and then becomes
your address immediately of the place the no. 1 removes and reach you the
cable envoys not! But, if you add no. 5 to your name of the position, it
yields receive and send literally 10 thousands of people that your E-MAILS.
At this time your name is at Positon no. 1!! It is goal that each
participant wins. A breach in the system damages only that self.
" LIKE YOU SEEING, HARVEST YOU"...
and to the end yet...

Would store your updated mail -letter now off. Would send it per E-MAIL or
would construct it into your Web-side on. Endure this letter
Free classified ads, cost-free Paid-mail-services in the network, ect.
confessed.

Little hint:

Would copy this text / this side and would send at 40 people. The number 40
in the head would retain is easily reach can, 40 a good number of people
that one in the internet.
THAT WAS ALL! The complete process should last approximately 30 minutes. WAS
PREPARED, WAS EXCITED .... IT FUNCTIONS!! Much joke and success.

You will think later also with joy in this day , at which you received this
mail - letter. The first day of the remainder of your life.
I do it already.
ALSO YOU START NOW AND MAKE THE FIRST STEPS TO THE FINANCIAL SECURITY AND
FREEDOM.

Doxigrafix

Can you say "scammer"?
No?