Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
thadleffingwell thadleffingwell is offline

Default mail merge directory creating page breaks

Hi,

I am trying to create a handout for a poster session that includes titles
and authors for each poster listed on a single page. The data is in Excel
2007 and I am using Word 2007 to do the merge. I have tried using the
Directory merge, but it keeps inserting a page break between each record. I
can't get them all on the same page. Can anyone help? I've tried saving the
source data as Excel 2003 and tab-delimited text, and I get the same problem.

Thanks, Thad