Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Josh W Josh W is offline

Default Modifying an AutoText entry

I want to modify an AutoText entry that I have already inserted several times
in a document. Is it possible to automatically update all AutoText entries in
the document? Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

No, the contents inserted by an AutoText entry is not linked to the
definition of the AutoText, unless you inserted the AutoText via an AUTOTEXT
field. Note, however, that if the AutoText inserted text and/or formatting,
you can use Find and Replace to modify it.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP