Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SteS SteS is offline

Default Excel Object Not Showing Complete Object in Word

Hi there,

I'm having trouble with an embedded Excel object which isn't showing
the full worksheet in a Word document.

I'm creating an invoice template in Word and am using an embedded Excel
object to display the item quantities, description, unit price, total
price, etc.

When I return to Word, the object is being cropped so I can only see it
stretch across a third of the page, yet I want to see the entire
printable area of the worksheet. Resizing the object only stretches
the visible portion rather than allows me to see the full worksheet.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thanks,

Ste