Venky62 Venky62 is offline
Junior Member

Great. Good for you. Yes, that is even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaldi View Post
FYI, I figured out a solution... created a set of new headings intended for use when they are to be included in the table of contents and modified the table of contents to use only these new headings and not the standard headings. For headings or actually lists which are not to be in the table of contents I just use the standard heading styles.