Cameron6686 Cameron6686 is offline
Junior Member

Default Mail merge nesting if then statements

I am making a service order sheet with all the contact info being pulled from outlook.

I have prices for external cleaning and internal cleaning on the same price that i want to be put into the form

{ mergefield Initial_outside } / { mergefield Initail_IO } easy enough

however If there is no data in those fields I want it to be ____________ blank so I can have a line to write on if needed. that would be easy too except if one field has something then it messes up the format and shifts everything over.

here is what i am trying to do

if data1 is blank and if data 2 is blank then display "________" if data 1 is blank and data 2 has info then display___/"data2" but if data 1 has data then display data 1 and if data 2 has data then display data

hope that makes sense

I am using word 2010 and outlook 2010