wordcursor wordcursor is offline
Junior Member

Default How to change mouse cursor setting on the right end of the line

Hello,

I use Microsoft word 2003 sp3. When I try to move mouse cursor position to the end of a line to edit, I can if I move the cursor carefully, but usually it selects the whole line, which is not what I want.

Does anybody know how I can change mouse cursor setting when it's on the right end of the line? (I need to edit at the end of the line, not select the line.)

Thanks!
Attached Images