hjast77 hjast77 is offline
Junior Member

Default setting up 2 different print settings?

Hi all.

I am wondering if is it possible to have one .doc with different print setting and without altering the normal.dot template

I need to print in paper forms pretty often so I scanned my form, added as a watermark in word and drew some tables where the text should be printed.

The watermark must not be printed, so i need to uncheck "Print drawings created in word" in (Word - Options - Display) before printing it.

I need to change it back to normal after printing as other word files requires that option enabled what ends up being a pain in the b..

is it possible to have these 2 settings independently?