stardot stardot is offline
Junior Member

Default I want to simply copy a shape and paste exactly where I put the cursor. How can I do?

Hi,

I ask a simple thing and I am beginner at Word. I want to copy a line (shape) and paste exactly where I put the cursor.

So I want to keep the horizontal position intact and only change the vertical position to where I want to put it.

And it is wrapped as "top and bottom".

The reason I want this is because I want to do the same thing too many times in the same document, and adjusting the position for every time is time consuming.

Thank you