Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill Lines Bill Lines is offline

Default Footnotes

For several years I have used the endnote function under Insert in Word 2000
to insert, change, edit and generally manipulate footnotes. A few weeks ago
that function disappeared. I tried recovering it through customize but only
ever got limited versions of the previous endnote function. Where has my
endnotes function gone and how can I recover it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Since you are using "endnotes" for "footnotes," I assume you are referring
to the EndNote software add-in. Perhaps you need to reinstall that?

http://word.mvps.org