darcek darcek is offline
Junior Member

Question Scroll down removes text

Using Windows 10,Office 2013.

We have a weird issue,where documents ,who have more then 2 pages,are bugged in a way that when you scroll down to see the rest of the document the whole document goes blank. Reopening the doc gets the text back,still cant scroll down without the text disappearing!

We have tried to reinstall and repair the office,to no avail.

Any ideas please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Scroll down removes text

A hardware problem, nothing to do with Word? Incidentally, "reinstalling"
rarely accomplishes anything at all except a big waste of time (and loss
of customizations).