tk

Default Problem with Reading Layout view

I have a document that contains text and graphics. It looks find in print
view, but when I change to Reading View the formatting is way off. The
first page looks OK, but the second page has about 4 or 5 inches of white
space at the top. Any ideas on how to fix this.

Jay Freedman

tk wrote:
I have a document that contains text and graphics. It looks find in
print view, but when I change to Reading View the formatting is way
off. The first page looks OK, but the second page has about 4 or 5
inches of white space at the top. Any ideas on how to fix this.

There is no way to fix it. Reading View makes no attempt to preserve
formatting of graphics, tables, and other non-text items, and there's no
provision for forcing it to do so.

If formatting is important to you, read the document in Print Layout view or
in Print Preview. Both of those are intended to show the document as it
would appear on paper.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman