Nimbus55

Default title page being added to page total

Trying to make the page numbering come out right - I have 26 pages in total,
including a title page. There is no number on the title page and I have
started the numbering at 1, but instead of 1 of 25, 2 of 25, etc, it is
adding the ttile page into the total and coming up with 1 of 26., 2 of 26 so
theat page is 25 of 26 (which looks peculiar). How do I stop it from doing
that?
Anne Troy

You'll have to make sure you have a section break at the bottom of the title
page. You'll then want to (instead of page number, just delete those)
Insert--Field, choose Category Numbering, and SectionPages as the field
name.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com