Track Changes for Cross-References

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 27th 09, 11:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pam

Default Track Changes for Cross-References

I have cross-references to tables in my document and I have track changes
(change bars) turned on. When I update all the fields, I get change bars for
the table cross-references even though they haven't changed. Is there a way
to get Word to recognize that the field hasn't changed?