Keeping text together on same line - Dr., Mr., a.m., p.m.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 30th 19, 06:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default Keeping text together on same line - Dr., Mr., a.m., p.m.

I don't want to have to restructure my sentence or force a hard return that may adversely affect the document after edits, so how can I keep a title reference (Dr., Mr., Mrs.) tied to the name or the a.m./p.m. or credentials (Phd, MD) together on the same line? In WP we would use ctrl+space. How do we do this in Word?