How do I create those grey boxes that you can put text into?

Old March 24th 08, 12:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Currian

Default How do I create those grey boxes that you can put text into?

I want to create those grey boxes that you can put in a word document that
you can type in without changing the setup of the rest of the text. You can
find them in templates sometimes.
Old March 24th 08, 01:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Currian wrote:
I want to create those grey boxes that you can put in a word document
that you can type in without changing the setup of the rest of the
text. You can find them in templates sometimes.

They are "form fields". Read
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22 for instructions.

--
Regards,